Tracking Results: 3rd Quarter 2020

 

See about how i track results here

 
In the 3nd quarter   i almost entirely lost the gains from 2nd quarter recovery , i didnt invest in any new stocks and i have left my portfolio without any new changes. Gulfport energy stock dragged my portfolio way down and i am currently  holding many losing stocks  with  high risk and with quite depressing expectations outlook  .  I still remain positive about the future and my ability to do better choices and achieve high returns.  If Gulfport dont go bust, i am not expecting big losses in the next quarter since my losers already lost most of their value.

Equity: 12 working Salaries (money i have contributed to the market till now)

Closed positions:

Paperpack Manufacturer (PPAK) : + 65.7 %
Public Power Corporation (DEH): + 65.19
National bank of Greece(ETE): + 99.89%
Pireus Bank: +64.61 %

Profit from closed positions: 4,8 working salaries.


 Portfolio: 
 My Portfolio now  consists of 6 stocks. 

2 Greek stocks: Tpeir (Pireus Bank) and Alphabank.
2 energy stocks: Gulfport Energy (a natural gas upstream company) and Gazprom the biggest natural gas producer in the world 
Lastly i have Facebook and  Macy's.

  In the following  graphs i list the stocks By weight, Country and Sector-industry

 


 



Total Loss: 2.6 working salaries

Year on Year monthly  passive income:  - 50% of  monthly working Salary

 2020 3rd Quarter Results (monthly adjusted): lost about  70% of monthly working salary  every month

 ROI   ↓ -21.5%  ( This is the total returns i got from my net contributions since i have started investing in the market)


Performance Comparison
 
3rd quarter
My portfolio: ↓-18.29%
S&P: 8.47%

1 year
My portfolio:↓-45.1%
S&P: 10.7%

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your comment