Tracking Results: 1st Quarter 2020

See about how i track results here


This was a disastrous quarter that reversed my progress and gave me my real first experience of how fragile are the markets.  Although my losses were big, this hasnt affected me that much psychologically. I don't believe i'll have another quarter like that and i haven't sold most of my positions so my losses are on paper and not realized. My results would be even worse if i hadnt sold  to realize some of my profits during the year.


Equity: 12 working Salaries (money i have contributed to the market till now)

Closed positions:

Paperpack Manufacturer (PPAK) : + 65.7 %
Public Power Corporation (DEH): + 52.16
National bank of Greece(ETE): + 99.89%
Pireus Bank: +64.61 %

Profit from closed positions: 3,6 working salaries.


 Portfolio: 
 My Portfolio consists of 7 stocks. 

3 Greek stocks: Public Power Corporations(DEH), Tpeir(Pireus Bank) and Alphabank.
2 energy stocks: Gulfport Energy (a natural gas upstream company) and Gazprom the biggest natural gas producer in the world 
Lastly i have Facebook and Macy's.

  In the following  graphs i list the stocks By weight, Country and Sector-industry



Total Loss: 3,1 working salaries

Year on Year monthly  passive income:  - 28% of  monthly working Salary

 2020 1st Quarter Results (monthly adjusted): lost about  3  monthly working  every month



 ROI   ↓ -26%  ( This is the total returns i got from my net contributions since i have started investing in the market)



No comments:

Post a Comment

share your comment